Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mapquest @ 4:27 AM

I know it's totally crazy that I'm awake right now. Bubba went fishing w/ John and Jeremy and I just talked to him to remind him something. Well, they're all the way on highway 4 in Contra Costa County! Dang! Determined to get some fish tonight! So he wanted me to look up to make sure they were going the right direction.

All I know is tomorrow they'll be sleeping in or pretty much sleeping all day long. Oh well, at least I know we won't be going anywhere. I know we can't really go far for the next few weeks. Considering I may go into labor before my scheduled enduction.
I want to start working on my scrapbook (as crazy as that sounds this early in the morning) But, I'm too lazy right now and I don't know if I'm tired or awake. I had Glo make me some ice coffee earlier (BAD, I know).

So..now I'm all on blog chatting away. Hahaha. Oh mun, being pregnant at the last trimester.

No comments: