Sunday, July 20, 2008

Target

I love and hate Target all at the same time! So I went the other day to seriously just buy AJ's pull ups and wipes. Tell me why his wipes went to like $150.00!! OMG!
I mean I seriously didn't even go shopping. (Well, technically...)

I ended up getting a basket for the baby's diapers. I didn't get any bottles for our baby shower so I ended up getting some bottles and a bottle cleaner of course. I bought some sensitive wipes cause they were on sale. And then, I of course got some baby Johnson's shampoo cause it was on sale! I also end up buying a freagin purse and wallet OMG that was on sale! Totally bad I know. And I seriously should have just went to the diaper and wipes and section and got what I needed to get but nope. It never seems to happen that way.

I'm just glad the other day Anthony and I finally got her car seat! I had to get the one that matched and fit with the double stroller. Thanks to everyone who gave us a gift card! It was well worth it! The only thing left for me to buy is the play pen for downstairs. Maybe in two weeks. We shall see.

No comments: