Friday, July 25, 2008

Deciding on the next camera




I have been wanting to get a new camera since ours is all ugly. I love our camera but the battery cover broke. So there's time when I'm all taking a picture and the battery falls out. Ghetto! I'm still aiming to get a Nikon just gotta decide on the model and the amount of mega pixels. I still want a digital SLR but it's not my main priority. So here's the two I've been debating on..
Nikon Coolpix S210 8.1-Megapixel Digital Camera - Black
This ones a little cheaper. It's 179.99 and I think it'll do its job. So I might aim towards this b/c of price. But the one I currently have is also 8.0 megapix so I gotta see if I want to do more with my camera..
Nikon Coolpix S550 10-Megapixel Digital Camera - Plum
This one costs a little more. $229.99. It's megapix is higher. So that means I can make my photos larger. Something I like to have an option of doing. So I gotta ask Bubba if this will be better for us to use.
Decisions. Decisions.

No comments: