Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm home

So I'm finally home. I got discharged yesterday @ 7:40 PM. I could have gone home earlier but I asked if it was okay that I get to hang around until after 7:00 PM since I didn't have any means of transportation. So yesterday Jason and Ay-Ay came to visit me and Leanna. It was great to see them. Thanks guys for visiting!! Ay Ay was the first one to hold her in regards to our family/friends.

Yesterday, Leanna had no tube down her nose and we got to take our first family picture (which is shown below). She's been doing really well. I hope she can come home this weekend. Man, I'm sooo excited and nervous all at the same time. I can't wait till she's here at home with me and AJ.

I called to check up on her and got a really good update. She moved from the Koala room to the Bear room. Which is a good sign! She did well on her feedings last night @ 5:00 AM and this morning. She took all 4o mLs and bottle fed. Woohoo! Good girl! So now she's getting photo therapy, and that's pretty much all we are waiting on. Completing photo therapy and then she'll be able to go home.

No comments: